I’ve written full reviews of Fun Factory’s Manta and the Man Wand. If you still feel conflicted about which would be best for you, here’s a concise rundown of the advantages each has over the other.
Fun Factory Manta’s Advantages
- It’s rumblier than the Man Wand at equal levels of intensity.
- It has better patterns, since they don’t pause vibration.
- It has a manageable number of patterns.
- It has longer, more curved, slightly softer wings.
- Its buttons are much easier to find by feel.
- Its motor makes a quieter and lower-pitched sound.1
- It’s waterproof, while the Man Wand is only water resistant.1
The Man Wand’s Advantages
- It’s stronger than Manta.
- It’s less expensive.
- It has a broad side that’s great for clitoral stimulation.
- It lets you adjust the intensity of its patterns.
Fun Factory’s Manta has better rumble and does the little things better, while the Man Wand has clear advantages in strength and price. Whichever you choose, though, I’m confident you’ll be satisfied because they’re both great penis vibrators.
1. I didn’t mention these things in either review because, honestly, I don’t think they matter much. ↩
My thanks to Peepshow Toys for sending me Fun Factory’s Manta and the Man Wand in exchange for my honest reviews, which you can read here and here. This post uses affiliate links, which give me a commission if you buy something, but don’t cost you a cent.