- Black Cock Dildos
- Blush’s Real Nude line, Neo Elite line, Silicone Willy’s line*, and Ruse Jammy*
- BMS Factory’s Naked Addiction Dual Density Silicone Dildo
- Castle Megastore’s Champions line† and Radiance line†
- some Cosmic Feelings toys
- Doc Johnson’s Truskyn line and Secondskyn line
- Dorcel’s Strap-On-Me Silicone Bendable Dildo
- Exotic-Erotics’ Elephant Trunk
- some Fascinus Silicone models
- Fukena’s non-vibrating dildos‡
- some Lust Arts toys
- some New York Toy Collective models§
- NS Novelties’ Colours Dual Density line
- some Phallicity toys
- Pleasure Works’ Firm Core line
- Rascal’s The Player*
- RealDoll’s RealCock 2 and RealCock 2 DTF
- Silexpan’s SilexD line
- Sinthetics’ Upgraded Ultra-Realistic dildos
- Tantus’ O2 line
- Titus’ Megastud Real Feel line
- some Uberrime toys
- Vixen’s VixSkin and VixSkin X lines
- many Weapons of Ass Destruction toys
- some Yiff Monkey toys
*The outer layers on these toys are scarcely softer than their cores, so they’re ddinos—dual-density in name only. This does not include Blush’s Real Nude or Neo Elite lines, whose toys have very soft outer layers.
‡Buying sex toys from Amazon is risky. But with this particular manufacturer, you should get a safe, genuine product as long as you buy from their Amazon seller, High Quality Hardware.
Some firm toys are too unforgiving. Some soft toys fail to hold their shape during vigorous play. Dual-density toys aim to provide the comfort of squishiness without the vexation of floppiness.
This list only includes silicone sex toys that have firm cores and softer exteriors. For most, the cores are silicone. For some, such as New York Toy Collective, the cores are made of other materials.
I have not included split-firmness toys, where one part (usually the base) is cast in a firmer silicone than another part (usually the shaft).
I’ll try to keep this list updated. If I’m missing any dual-density silicone sex toys, please comment on this post or message me at squirrelmunkwrites [at] gmail [dot] com so I can add them.
Last updated: June 14, 2019